Wednesday 15 February 2012

Style Crush: Kourtney Kardashian

I have always lusted after her style! For me she has hit the nail on the head when it comes to personal style. She's a petite girl and she never lets anything swamp her. She also isn't afraid to try anything and always pulls it off so well. She can wear edgy, casual, chic and glam and still stay true to her own unique style. So nothing ever looks too contrived.

I also adore her as she's never without a blouse on. Blouses are my wardrobe staple because they can suit any occasion and any body shape. Here are a few I ADORE and am lucky enough to own:

My favourite place to find blouses such as these is Asos as they host a variety of brands on their site so you can find lots of different styles and at great prices! In my opinion Asos is the best place to search for practically anything. They are always up to date with the latest trend, their sizing is on point and they cater to people of all heights and sizes. I am rarely disappointed when placing an order on Asos and if I am it is a bonus for my wallet!

So to conclude this style post, in my eyes Kourtney Kardashian can do no wrong when it comes to her styling (your own opinion of who she is as a person aside, that girl has style ;-)
I also adore Miss Kardashian because she is always in a fabulous pair of Louboutins. 
I mean how can you not love her for that pure fact?!

Thank you so much for reading!
Until next time x x

No comments:

Post a Comment